Dishsat Electronics has been a provider of Structured Cabling for many years. We do data and phone connections done right the first time! We install Category 5e (Cat 5), Category 6 (Cat 6), Multi-Mode and Single-Mode Fibre Optics.
Whether you’ve just moved into new offices or need some extra network and structured cabling to be installed, Dishsat Electronics is here to help. We have teams of Structured Cabling / Network Technicians who are fully trained to install, terminate and audit your system. We do it all from a single termination point to thousands.
Furthermore if your current hardware requires upgrading or replacing then again Dishsat Electronics can manage this for you from purchase through installation and configuration. On top of this we can also offer an additional total hardware support contract solution for any/all of your existing or new equipment you have on your site currently.
Our Network Technicians can customize your computer network solution to meet your requirements. We can provide a new network installation, upgrade your existing computer network, and provide computer network training for you utilizing the latest in networking technology.
Our services include the following:
- CAT3, CAT5e, and CAT6 structured cabling.
- Wireless infrastructure.
- Multi-mode and Single-mode Fibre optics.
- Fibre Optic Systems.
- Structured Cabling Systems supporting:
• 10BaseT – 10Mbps Ethernet
• 100BaseTX – 100Mbps Ethernet
• 1000BaseTX – Gigabit Ethernet
• 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- Subcontracting of experienced wiremen to other networking and cabling companies.
There is no doubt the interest and usage of Wireless networking technology is growing at an incredible rate. Wireless LAN technology is currently the latest buzz topic and many education establishments and businesses have already gone down this route in a bid to offer more flexibility to their working environment.
Accessing the company network and applications without a cable connection is becoming more and more common. Cost savings on and increased efficiency make wireless an essential part of any network.
Let Dishsat Electronics provide for the complete physical installation of your Wireless Network / Access Infrastructure.
Wireless has some great benefits!
- Installing Wireless means minimal disruption to the working environment.
- It eliminates the need to pull cable through walls and ceilings and can be carried out quickly and efficiently.
- Wireless gives you extra mobility and flexibility and you won’t be tied down to a set workstation.
- As long as there’s power to the PC or Laptop, you’ll be able to access the wireless network from any point within the workplace, classroom or IT suite.
- Wireless local area networks allow effective and immediate information sharing at high-speed. Users can roam from cell to cell, send and receive data, access the internet and corporate intranet, from anywhere on the corporate campus.
- If you can see the building you wish to connect to, then Dishsat Electronics can build a Wireless link to join them.
- Extend your wireless network to other buildings without re-cabling, paying for data or leased line costs.
- Wireless links are also a strong option for connecting temporary work locations – such as construction sites – that must communicate to a data centre.
FAST MOVER BONUS: Confirm your order within the same day of receiving your quotation and you will qualify for an additional 5% discount off the quoted LABOUR price! T&C’s apply.
To book an appointment or get prices and quotations